Happy New Years to everyone in the Central Coast! We at Valley Hills Realty have had a great start to 2017 and we hope that you have too. This year will bring many changes to you and family around you and one of those changes may be in the comfort of your own home. One way to make your home more comfortable is to get rid of clutter. Here are 5 ways to bring down clutter around your house.
Follow these tips for easy and quick ways to de-clutter your home.
1. Adding shelves: The addition of shelves in your home will not only create space but also give your home a different feel. Get rid of stuff that is lying around on the floor and place them on shelves to give you more floor space.
2. Garage storage: Make your garage your main storage area. Yes you can have multiple uses for the garage but if you set it as your primary storage area, you will have more space in your home.
3. Getting rid of broken items: It may be hard to get rid of some precious stuff in your house but if the item is broken or un-useable, then why keep it? They just take up space around your home so get rid of them to get your space back.
4. Placing stuff in drawers: If you have extra drawers around the house, you can use those drawers to create more space. By neatly organizing in drawers, one can get rid of clutter that is simply lying around.
5. Reorganize one room at a time: By taking it one room at a time, it will seem much less stressful when reorganizing. Take it easy and calm.
By going through these steps on a monthly basis, you will experience a home that is much more livable than before with more space and room to mingle in.
Other articles you might like;